Claims Resolution Center provides full-service oncology practice management consultation. We provide practices with the tools to effectively manage their business.
Our services include:
- Practice management
- Practice start-ups
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Expansions (including the addition of new physicians/staff)
- Fee schedule review
- Employee training (webinar)
- Personalized statistics vital to financial management and stability
- Reimbursement hotline
- Personnel issues
We maintain a personalized relationship with every client, and work hard to increase your efficiency and profitability!
Billing & Reimbursement Services:
- Chart Audits
- Charge Entry
- Claims Submissions
- Payment Tracking
Our highly skilled team has the advanced technical expertise to work with most practice management systems. The CRC information technology group continuously strives to provide quality supportwhile maintaining the integrity of our information database systems.
Our IT process consists of:
- Setting up connection to our client practice
- Assist with client technological questions pertaining to their practice management systems
Our database management consists of:
- Creating quarterly reports of our client practice’s performance
- Extracting the data necessary to compile reports/databases
- Incorporating a team of statisticians and database managers to analyze practice data contributing to benchmarking information, national lectures/conferences and published studies.
Connecting to a practice’s database
A HIPAA agreement is signed, and our IT staff contacts the practice’s IT staff to set up the connections to access the practice management systems.
Our staff is given passwords to insure that CRC users can be differentiated from practice users and the medical information remains secure.
Patient and practice privacy is a priority for CRC. We provide safeguards to insure patient information is not shared with others, and our staff treats all information with dignity and respect.
Your practice’s information is never shared with other practices without specific written consent.
CRC’s professional audit team has a great range of consulting, auditing and reimbursement experience. In-depth daily chart audits are performed to your satisfaction. Wecontinually communicate and update on our current progress to maintain quality assurance.
CRC’s audit team includes both CPC® and ROCC® certified coders. We perform complete forensic audits of medical records. We do not rely solely on computer-generated reports. We follow all CMS and CPT® guidelines.
Areas of concentration:
- Administration services
- Treatment planning to end of treatment
- Professional and technical services
- Adminstration services
CRC’s well-trained medical collections division relies on its vast experience in specializing in the collection of any outstanding medical claim.
- Attain all necessary data
- Accuracy of data thoroughly verified
- Denials put under a strict review process before being appealed
- All denials escalated to a third level appeal process
- Continual follow up of all accounts to ensure timely payments
- Status of our collections and results given via progress reports
We hold our team to the highest ethical standards and practices and adhere to all state and federal collection laws.
Our highly experienced staff always incorporates professionalism and courteousness in handling your accounts.
We strive to maintain strong relationships with the insurance companies that we work with on a daily basis.
We can design a collection program that will suit your oncology needs. With CRC handling your portfolio of receivables; we can recover the revenue you thought was lost.
The healthcare industry is complex. There are changes all the time! Insurance companies merge, reimbursement rules change, individual states and insurance companies handle claims differently. CRC has established “askCRC”, a reimbursement hotline dedicated to assisting our clients in dealing with all these elaborate issues.
- Medical policy (Medicare & commercial)
- National Coverage Determinations and Local Coverage Determinations
- Billing procedures
- Much, much more
- Email question to askCRC
- Thorough research involving the internet, publications, and possible calls to pharmaceutical companies, insurers, and Medicare
- Comprehensive written response issued in a timely manner with references and links included
askCRC is a FREE service for ALL clients!